Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, August 12, 2008



This face makes those 9 months of agony all worth it.  Cameron is now smiling! He is so happy after he wakes up and has a full tummy. (Aren't we all). I haven't posted in a while but at his 2 week appt.  he had gained over a pound and grew and inch and a half.  He was 9lbs.8 oz. and was 22in.   Im not sure what he is now at 6 weeks but probably still smaller than the 
11lb. 10 oz. baby that lance just delivered a few days ago. WOW.
Cameron is getting more fussy lately esp. at night before he goes to sleep.  However, he is a great sleeper and has slept for more than 7 hours quite a few times.  For that reason alone he has been my favorite baby. I think he will start sleeping through the night before Cordon.

4 comments:

Jensen Family said...

He has changed a lot since his baby blessing, He is so cute. I hope my 9 nine months end as good yours.

the splendid life of us... said...

OH he is too cute, I love that smile! I am glad that he is sleeping good for you.

Cort and Amy said...

Oh man, cute kid! Future WR I'm sure. Can't wait to see you guys!

Cort and Amy said...

Oh man, cute kid! Future WR I'm sure. Can't wait to see you guys!