Blogger Layouts

Sunday, March 8, 2009

So here are just a few random things about my boys.
Darren
*He tells everyone he sees what the theme of his last birthday party was.
*Has no sense of danger 
*has had more black eyes and goose eggs than everyone I know put together
*When he is looking for trouble he juts out his lower jaw and bites his upper lip
*likes to rhyme words but only with words starting with H
*is very indecisive
*is a ruthless teaser to his brother, but shares great with everyone else.
*could sleep through a tornado
*thinks talking about pee and poop is hilarious
*is obsessed with race cars
*says great prayers
*is happy 99.9% of the time


Cordon
*Is obsessed with his "swords" and at home has them in hand at all times
*Will eat anything but fruit 
*loves to watch TV and play computer games
*has to open the garage door anytime we go anywhere
*does NOT like to be prematurely awakened
*Is constantly practicing Kung Fu
*Loves hugs and kisses and knows "I love you, mommy" will get him anything
*has coined the phrase "I not going to yell"
*has to check himself out every time he passes the mirror 
*melts my heart whenever he gives me his big smile
*loves to make pudding



Cameron
*Is the happiest baby ever
*loves to take baths
* automatically crawls to the bathroom when set down
*can stand up in his crib but cannot get back down
*has the saddest little skweaky cry when he gets scared or hurt
*is the only one in our family with blue eyes
*might have red hair if he ever gets any


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to see those little boy! Oh I made a homemade chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich the other day! SOOOOOOOOOO good!

Stephanie said...

please let my third baby be "the happiest baby ever." i NEEEEEEEEED that.

Sara Sue said...

I miss those boys!!
These are great pictures and great summaries.
Well done little mama!

Anonymous said...

Katie,

It was so nice to hear from you! Your boys at too cute-all so happy and sweet! How do you do it? You must tell me! Dallin misses Darren too-this halloween he was the big kid among a bunch of little kids and I know he missed running with Darren from door to door. I hope we get to see you sometime-come down and visit-we would love it! Tell Lance and the boys hi for us! Sounds like you guys are doing great!