Blogger Layouts

Sunday, April 19, 2009

....the cats will play

We arrived into Boston early Friday morning and after a long nap we went straight away to pick up Lance's racing number and check out the runner's scene.  We went to the expo and got Lance some official race apparel and snack on plenty of power bars, gatorade, and energy cubes. Yummy!  We saw a great video about the marathon which got Lance pumped up about the race.
Lance has adjusted to East Coast time great and bounces out of bed bright and early.  I am the victim of jet lag and am not so cheery until mid afternoon. tonight is the great pasta feed where Lance can load up on carbs for the race and I will just load up on carbs.  Stay tuned for marathon pics tomorrow.
Umm....what else would I do on a 4 hour layover?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good Luck lance!! I am excited to check out the pictures tomorrow! You got me all excited to run. I am trying to talk my friend into driving to Utah with me to run the Top of Utah. Are you running it? I think I might only do the half. Have fun in Boston and no kids! Yeah!

Unknown said...

Good luck lance! How fun for you guys to get away without kids!