Blogger Layouts

Friday, December 25, 2009

A little Holiday Cheer

I have much to blog about this Holiday Season starting with our trip to Oregon down to this festive yet chaotic and exciting Christmas morn. However, no time now so I'll just put a little taster out there for ya. No doubt that yummy holiday good eats are one of my most favorite parts of the Holidays so I summoned Darren and Cord away from their trucks and trains to help me indulge in the art of baking.
So here are just a few of the yummy treats we have been busy with. I hope you all have splurged a little and enjoyed a few goodies yourself.




"The bomb" (Thank you Rich Krikava for this recipe)

5 comments:

deb said...

The cinnamon rolls were delicious. The bomb was gone before I tasted it, next time!

Becky said...

They all look so good! We tried our hand in candy this year. The toffee didn't work out but everything else we made to deliver got eaten before we got it out. Oh well.

I love the aprons! Did you make them? I want one for me :)

Jensen Family said...

Very cute apron, and that stuff was delicious you are one amazing cook. Way to go Katie and I am glad your boys will help you bake since you have no girls to help:)

Darren & Kenna said...

That chocolate thing does look good..will you post the recipe?
It's so fun to see your kitchen, I miss coming over to your house. Hopefully we'll be in utah for a visit in the next few months.

Richard Krikava said...

Happy to oblige, and to leave some sort of legacy in your family ;-)

Good looking family, you two!