Blogger Layouts

Saturday, August 14, 2010

turned out pretty good...considering

It has been over two years since I have attempted to take the boys to a studio and have their pictures taken. But since Cord and Cam both had birthdays recently I figured I should get the official yearly picture since I did not even get one last year. The experience went as well as it could have. Which basically means I didn't leave in a humiliated huff and promise myself that I was not leaving the house with these boys for the next year. They were actually very cooperative even when the photographer tried to put Cordon in the basic "head tilt."
I may even have the courage to take them all back in a few months and add #4 to the mix. But then again maybe not.
Oh yeah, and this is the result of Darren's self administered hair cut. Just don't look close.


* for those concerned, we did buy the copy rights so this is perfectly legal. Print away.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

They turned out so adorable!!!

Bryson and Kristy said...

Wow that is something to celebrate! Congrats girl!!! And really I'm sure the attempt with #4 will at least provide everyone with an entertaining story if nothing else ;) Your boys are simply adorable, and although they don't look girly- They didn't get all their good looks from their dad :) You are awesome! And I'm totally printing one!

Kayla said...

sweet photos!

brittany marie davis said...

You give me hope that good pictures are possible for little children. What great photos of your boys.