Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

good question

Lance got Darren the "Planet Earth" Dvd's for his birthday. We have been watching them at nights before the kids go to bed. Recently we watched the part on the ocean. It is fascinating to watch but obviously it can get a little graphic.
Later Darren and I were talking about our friends who are vacationing in Tahiti.

Me: they get to go to Tahiti where it is sunny and warm
Darren: What are they going to do there?
Me: They get to relax and play in the ocean.
Darren: Aren't they afraid of sharks and other creditors?
Me: Good question.

(I'm guessing the creditors he is referring to is a cross between a creature and a predator but who knows. Maybe he meant it just as he said)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

good one! I'm terrified of those creditors!!!

Marc and Megan said...

Hi Katie - I don't know if you remember me from when we lived in Tigard back in 2003... we were in YW together. I found your blog in a totally roundabout way, but I have really loved getting a tiny glimpse of how things have changed since I saw you last. Your boys are so cute and the stories you share are so hilarious! We have two little boys and I'm so excited to be entertained by the funny things they'll do and say as they grow up. Anyway, just wanted to drop you a quick note and tell you how much I love your blog! Take care!
- Megan