Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 10, 2012

January 14

On Darren's big day he turned seven. SEVEN! Amazing he seems so much older yet I still call him "My little first born babe" which he loves because he thinks that makes him that much more special. If I could use one word to describe Darren it would be smart. Book smart. He loves to read non-fiction, science, trivia, quizzes whatever, if it is a fact he wants to know it. He could care less about stories or fairy tales though he has gotten into Harry Potter but he does not waste much time on the made up tales. Socially he borders on nerdy. He has no sense of personal space and can be a tad (understatement) boastful. But he is a witty little boy that knows what he wants and then goes for it. Life sure moves at a different pace and volume when he is gone at school during the day.
Darren is such an amazing kid and I wish that I had just a toe full of his energy. He is non stop sun up to sun down and then hits the pillow hard. I love this little guy!
The traditional texas doughnut birthday breakfast!

Look Mom, Im SEVEN!

PARTY PEOPLE

Harry Potter Birthday cake!

No comments: