Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You were born to love me


Ever since lance and I have been dating everyone has told me how lucky I am to have him.
Duh, like I don't know that.  Lance has been wonderful since day one of our married life. And I, like Bronco Mendenhall, am constantly raising the bar and wanting him to always be better. However, he is constantly exceeding any desire, going beyond any expectation and rising above previous levels of perfection.  I am an ungrateful wife.  Well, outwardly that is.  I do not and have not let him know enough how amazing I think he is.
for instance, right now as I type this I am visiting my sister at a hotel in Midvale. Last night we ate at Cheesecake Factory (the lemon herb roasted chicken is sooooo good) I slept the entire night, this morning I woke up and went shopping, worked out at the gym, came back to the hotel and did some scrapbooking, enjoyed some peace and quiet.  When I called him to check in he said I should try and stay Another night.  the only thing that would make this better is if Lance was with me. 
So where is Lance.?He is spending his vacation day waking up at 5 am to feed Cameron, driving carpool to preschool, cleaning messes, and everything else that 3 young boys require. Do I deserve this special treatment. Of course not. But he does this for me because, well, he is Lance.
I love you, Lance. My heart over flows with gratitude because I know you were born to love me!

4 comments:

Sara Sue said...

Thanks Lance for sharing your wifey with me for sister time. Watching Katie destress humbled me.

Bryson and Kristy said...

You put us all to shame lance- from Bryson
And Katie you totally deserve it!I don't know how you chase your three little energizers around! You guys rock! Keep it up! Thanks for sharing!

Ashlee Marie said...

Ahhh, getting a break! Isn't it wonderful. What amazing husbands we ended up with.

Unknown said...

What an awesome hubby you have! Moms sure deserve alone time, don't they? Glad you had a relaxing and fun time!