Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Update

This picture cracks me up because they are looking so precious here that I almost forget what a horrible experience that was to get their picture taken.
Darren:
Is obsessed with Christmas.  Every morning he asks if it is Christmas time yet. He knows that this year we are going to Oregon and he cannot wait.  He reads his Target toy catalog everyday.  He loves preschool even though each day we go we have to play the same game. Darren says "I don't want to go to preschool." I say, "Ok, you can stay home." then he says in a panic. "no, no I do, I do want to go to preschool."  I don't get it but we do that same thing each time. Darren is very into healthy foods right now.  He wants to know if something is healthy and what it has in it to make it healthy.  Darren does not like to eat sugary foods in front of Lance.  He gets a dum dum sucker each day at preschool and will stay in the car until it is gone because he does not want his daddy to see him eat sugar. 
Cordon:
Dear sweet Cordon. Do not ever cross him. Or take his toy. Or say hello.  Well maybe, you could say hello but it is a gamble at the response you will get.   There is an old poem that goes,
There was a little girl
who had a little curl
right in the middle of her forehead
And when she was good
she was very very good
but when she was bad
she was horrid.
Cordon is the boy version of this poem.  
If you don't know Cordon you would think he was a spoiled, undisciplined child. However, he is a very sweet, endearing little boy who just has a little bit of an anger management problem.
He has just started a Little Gym class and LOVES it. It is so nice to see him so excited about something. He literally runs the entire hours we are there.  Cordon had his 2 year well child exam a couple months ago and he is 4 in. taller  and 5 lbs. heavier than Darren was at that age. I hate to compare but WOW!
My little angel baby is growing so fast.  This is a picture of his first attempt sitting up.  He is not really that close to being able to do it but I think he is very tired of laying down all day long.  He is grabbing at everything and rolling over like crazy. He even rolled off Darren's bed yesterday. Sorry, baby, I won't put you there anymore.  He is a great baby and very patient with his brothers especially Cordon who is obsessed with burrowing? into him.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! They're getting so big! I can't believe you made those costumes either. You amaze me! :)

Sara Sue said...

I LOVE THIS UPDATE! I laughed out loud reading about all 3 boys. HA! I cant wait to see ya'll at Christmas. YAHOO!!!

Becky said...

I can't believe how big Cameron is! Wow! And to think we haven't even seen him yet! Did you take the picture of all 3 boys? Looks good!

brittany marie davis said...

What little sweethearts! I loved the stories about each of them.

Matt and Vanessa said...

Cute pictures. Your boys are so cute! I really did enjoy having them over Saturday. Thanks, it was the best day of my week.

Anonymous said...

Lance! What are you doing to your children? They don't even want to eat candy infront of you! You talked about people haveing to send there kids to professional counseling over store bought costumes, but this taking to a whole nother level. Well when they come to grammy, grandpa and aunt mary's house I am sure that this healthy kick of Darrens will no longer be an issue.