Blogger Layouts

Monday, February 16, 2009

The new and improved Cordon!!!

Before


AFTER
So I was at work on  Saturday and Katie told me she had shaved Cordon's head because he wouldn't sit still for a haircut.  I laughed as I imagined him with a buzz.  Nothing could prepare me for the hilarity that awaited when I got home.  I laugh every time I see him  now.  It just fits his personality so well.  And Stephanie, if you are worried about your son being a serial killer, I would stop buzzing his head.  Something about it makes every kid look a little crazy...at least it makes Cordon look a little psycho.  It does fit his personality though.  Darren could never pull it off.  

7 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Yes that surely fits his personality. He sure looks cute though.

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! Cordon does look a little crazy.....so ya I guess it fits!:)

Becky said...

OH, that is funny! He looks....great :) It actually does fit him. Plus I am sure that is a whole lot easier of a haircut.

Shannon said...

Oh my heck, you are too funny. I am laughing so hard thinking back on Stephanie's serial killer picture with Noah holding all the knives. At least Cordon will go WWF style.

Cort and Amy said...

There's no way Cordon doesn't start at LB for BYU one day. I'm already afraid of that kid.

Stephanie said...

I've just resigned myself to the probability of Noah's future "career," because we just keep his head shaved now....

Jared said...

Looks just like his dad, whining because he just couldn't keep up... and now so far ahead he is. Love, Jared PS call me!