Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 8, 2008

funny times cont'd (and a little bit disgusting)

We were all in the van car and Darren kept touching Cameron. Since Cameron's seat faces backward I couldn't tell what he was doing and Darren had a guilty smile.
Me:" Darren what are you doing?"
Darren:" I'm eating Cameron's boogers"

We just picked up my mom from the Airport to spend the weekend with us. We had just pulled out and Darren wanted to share some of his knowledge he has gained about healthy eating.
Darren: "Grammy, Cheerios make your poop soft!!"

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That is pretty funny, even if it is disgusting! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much that boy can retain in that tiny little head of his. You should put him in a childrens forign language class. That way he'll be a head of the game when he gets to high school.

brittany marie davis said...

lol - what a little character you have.

Darren & Kenna said...

I loved your Christmas card. I can't believe how big little D is. I wonder if he will remember us. Anyhow, I saw that you rsvp on the christmas card. Now I just need to know if you are bringing the kids and if so, how many kids meals do you need, and do you want chicken nuggets and fries for the kids or a half size portion of the chicken, mashed potatoes, and veggies. Let me know. We're so excited to see you all. Lots of Love