Blogger Layouts

Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

The Sunday before Christmas is traditionally the day of the Barker Family Christmas Party. I know we were missing some people even though it was a packed house. It has been held at the city hall ever since the numbers made it impossible to fit in Grandma Barkers house.  I was not around in those days but every year I hear it just isn't the same now that the party is at Willard city hall. Nonetheless, it was a blast and Darren was the only one injured the whole evening.
Pretty much the whole Barker clan
Cordon and Santa
Christmas Eve (who's been naughty and who's been nice?)
Holiday Spirit


It was an unexpected houseful.  I have to give it up to Debbie for housing 22 people(9 of which were unexpected) overnight on Christmas eve without even breaking a sweat.  Becky and Aaron drove in from Nebraska and surprised everyone and since our flight was cancelled it resulted in a Christmas with the entire family. 12 adults. 10 kids and babies and 1 moose. All together for a Very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

Bryson and Kristy said...

Wow don't we all look charming in them morning! I'm so happy you guys where here for christmas, even though that wasn't the plan and the house was crazy but I love having everyone together! You guys are so awesome, I'm glad lance was able to snatch ya before you got away! :) But I hope you make it to See your partents too! And that picture of your boys is so cute! haha couln't of caught that at a better time! I can't believe what a good sledder (if that is a word) Darren is! Ok wow this is long! in other words, your kids are cute, you two are cute, and I love ya all!