Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happenings

I love love love springtime.  All the foliage is lush and blooming.  It is still cool enough to be out at mid-day.  And it is just nice to be outside again after months inside the house.  So here is how we have welcomed in spring.



I ran my first 5k in two years and knocked 4 full minutes off my last time.  I can now say that i run faster in my 30's than i did in my 20's.


Cordon is potty trained!!!  Lance started the process a week ago because I didn't have the motivation.  Now he has been dry for two days and counting.  This has gone much better than the year long process we went through with Darren. Maybe it has something to do with Cordon's cheer squad.  
I had to throw in this picture just because it is such a treasure when Cordon gives us such
great smile. What a cutie!
Bye Bye strollers.  This john deere can take the whole gang. Nothing runs like a deere!
Darren somehow managed to get up there all by himself.  And somehow got down too!

Nothing says fun like a tent in the backyard!  Throw in a couple of pots to use as hats and a flashlight and you have the perfect activity for three little boys.  Lance stayed out with the boys while I opted to stay in and enjoy some R&R
10 months old now and couldn't be sweeter, cuter, smarter or smellier!

5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Way to go Katie that is awesome, you are looking great. What a super cute family. Happy to hear Cordon did it. love you guys

Brad said...

You go girl! It would be fun to meet and do a run somewhere! Obviously not this year for me :) The boys are adorable..maybe we can come out and visit this next fall. Miss you guys! -e

Stephanie said...

wow-- i suck...noah isn't catching on to the potty thing...

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Those are such cute pictures! Way to go on the potty-training and congratulations on getting a PR in your race.

Anonymous said...

Katie you are awesome! I remember before we moved, before you were pregnant you were running, you are an inspiration to me! Looks like running is the "in" thing in your family! Your boys are so cute. Oh and I loved your post about being a mom-love it! It really is too bad that we aren't neighbors anymore.