Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Birthday festivities

I know this post is a little outdated already but Lance did make it through another year and turned 33 last month. We were able to celebrate up in Pleasant view which allowed me to break in the kitchen at our new house. Thanks to everyone that came to party with us.

Here is a little trivia question for ya: How many BYU/football birthday cakes has Lance had over the years?
Enjoying some fresh peach cobbler! Mmmmmm
Yes, our patio furniture is in the living room. This party was BYOF. (Bring your own furniture)
Someone left their cake unattended
Those are indeed pants tied around his head. Where is Dallin's bandana when you need it.
Cameron is just crying because I made them stop to take a picture. Ride on, Cowboys.
Despite what Cordon thought at first he did like riding the horse.
No, there was not a parade for Lance's birthday but it was Peach days that weekend!
God bless America!

Soldiers, tanks, fire trucks and candy! Oh my! Can a boy get any happier.

3 comments:

Matt and Vanessa said...

I love your blog. The photos and the commentary are so fun to read.

Terri said...

Ok seriously I love reading your blog. You are such a funny gal. I love the football one...sosooo funny. And when you said that the kids that for sure that the praying mantis was going to do Kung Fu on the them. Totally laughing. I miss ya, thanks for th tin foil. Stop going out of town. :)

brittany marie davis said...

Happy Birthday Lance.

So, Katie, we were suppose to get together for dinner. My parents came to town & then . . . who knows. Let me know when you guys are free & we'd love to have you over.