Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What a Wonderful World

A couple of Sundays ago we got out and drove the Alpine Loop. It is 19 miles that loops through the mountain canyons. It is such a beautiful drive especially now that the leaves are changing colors. We don't get a lot of time together as a family to just enjoy each other so this was a special day. Now I get to relive it through a ton of pictures.

Darren (pensive as always). Haha. I know he's planning his next move in this picture
Cameron. Looks windy but it was actually just a really bad hair day. really.
My Cord. I love it when he smiles.



Darren fell into the bushes here.
Watching the bees
More watching the bees
I love it when these boys get along.
Yes, they are looking at his booger.
It was a great day.
What a Wonderful World.

4 comments:

Becky said...

LOVE the pictures! I laughed at most of them, thanks to your commentary :) And what great sweet pictures to have of all your boys!

Sara Sue said...

I love this recap! such cute boys. and cordon was happy in all of them!

Matt and Vanessa said...

i love the picture of them looking at his booger! it made me laugh. love, makayla

Brad said...

great pics katie! the boys are getting so big! we miss you guys..are you visiting anytime soon??