Blogger Layouts

Monday, February 1, 2010

Cameron

Cameron was by far my best baby. He was a great sleeper and pleasant when he was awake. I thoroughly enjoyed his infant baby time. Now as a toddler he is giving me (actually all of us) a run for our money. Poor Cordon gets the brunt of it. Cameron really knows how to push Cordon's buttons and is not one bit afraid of Cordon's wrath and has figured out Cordon's bark is worse than his bite. So Cord is getting it from both sides now.
Anyway, Cameron is taking after Darren in that he is turning into a Daredevil and climbing and jumping off of everything that he can. He loves riding on the four wheeler at Grandpa's house and so we got him his own for Christmas and he loves it and rides it all over the house. Luckily, the house is still empty and he has lots of room to roam.
He is going through his attachment phase and starts crying if he sees Lance or I get our coats on. He also starts crying as soon as we step foot into church because he does not want to go to the nursery. We left him once and apparently it traumatized him.
He is such a sweet boy though. He loves to cuddle and I have to say that it is a little flattering that he does not want to be away from me.
He has finally learned to say mom. Mommy sounds cuter but I have to settle for just mom. However, whenever he says it it always sounds like he is yelling at me. I'll take what I can get though since his only words for a long time were ball, football, and Ow. Besides, he has yet to learn the word "no" so I'll count my blessings.

Cameron stood at this window the entire time Lance was out plowing the driveway. (about 45 min.).

No comments: