Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 6, 2010

for adult eyes only

I realize that I have a million and one things I should rather be doing right now(after all, we are moving in 2 weeks) but instead I have been wasting time looking through old photos. This pic has always been one of my favorites not just because it proves that boys of any age are the same, but it also has a moral to it too.
This was the first time that I ever lost Darren (I wish I could say it was the only time but if you know Darren you understand). I think I was shopping with my sister in GAP baby. GAP baby, theGAP and GAP body are all connected. I got distracted for "just a moment" and turned and Little D was no where to be seen. Panicked I rushed around GAP baby. Nothing. I rushed around the GAP found my sis and we rushed into GAP body to find my baby boy had lost a precious little bit of his innocence. A mall really is no place for a little boy anyway. They hate going there. So that is why i need a girl, simply a reason to go back to the mall!

6 comments:

Lance said...

Maybe if he saw his mom wearing those around the house more it wouldn't be such a shock when seeing it at the mall.

katie said...

Nice try! Aren't you supposed to be working right now?

Lance said...

Don't blue collar workers such as myself get 15 minute breaks every 4hours? Sheesh...slavedriver.

brittany marie davis said...

you two are a riot!

What a story. Noah is famous for running off, so I know the feeling. Just never found him in the ladies department. :)

Autumn said...

This picture is so funny! I hate that sinking feeling in your stomach when you turn around and your child isn't next to you!

Shannon said...

that's super funny, made even more funny by the fact that you stopped to take a picture. You should submit that to the ellen show. i bet she would show it!