Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Introducing....

...Baby #4
So I know I haven't posted much about being preggo, but I really try hard to forget that I am, thinking that maybe it will make the time go faster partly because I've been sick and partly because I am so dang excited to 1)find out that it is my girl and 2)get this baby here and see what possible personality will be added to our mix.
It is still way too soon to find out the gender but yes, I have already painted the baby's room pink. I figure either way I have to get it out of my system and we already have plenty of blues and greens and browns. Lance still hopes for a boy. (I never knew just how much he was traumatized by having only sisters) Darren says he wants another boy. Cordon says he wants a boy but he refers to himself as a girl so not really sure what he means by that. Cameron I think will detest the baby either way since he can't stand me giving anyone attention besides him.
Either way we will obviously welcome this final baby with open arms.
So far this pregnancy has been way better than the others. I am still sick but thanks to modern medicine it has been much more bearable. My parents came out for a week while Lance was in Mexico and helped out tons with the boys and yard work and catching me up on a billion (at least) loads of laundry. So with three months down I just have to survive, moving, three birthday parties, my first born entering, as he says, Kingigarten and a trip to Disneyland!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys! I wondered if another baby was in the mix...it is about time! I too hope you get your little girl! Continue to think pink!!!! I am sooooo excited for you guys, your boys are so adorable!!! I hope we get to see you guys down here too-when is your trip? Are you planning to come this far down? When are you due? Will you still be pregnant when you get down here or will you have a new little one? And have you moved into your new home? Sorry I have so many questions but I don't think I have your email address: here is mine perry_april2@hotmail.com
Tell Lance we are so excited for you guys and look forward to see you!!! Feel better!

Kayla said...

Congrats! If Lance told Todd, Todd never told me. I hope for your sake it's a girl...but if not, it doesn't have to be the FINAL baby. :) Anyway, I'm amazed at how well you manage all those boys. I know I could never have survived if my four had been that close in age. You're awesome.

Ashlee Marie said...

OHHHH Congrats! I hope you get your girl, but at least you know what to do with boys! When your feeling better let's get together again! And if you want cakes for those upcoming birthdays... I'd LOVE to do some for you!

Lexi said...

Yay! I am excited for you to add another to your cute family. I am rooting for a girl.

Bryson and Kristy said...

Ok when I first read this post, I thought you were announcing that you were having a girl! I got way excited then was wondering how you found out so soon, then i read more and put it all together! I'm crossing my fingers for ya! Also, when are you guys going to to Disneyland??!!! That is cool!

brittany marie davis said...

Time does seem to slow down when you are pregnant. But then baby comes and it just speeds up.

And you painted the room pink, so of course you will have a baby girl. Right? :)

Hugs Katie!

Unknown said...

Congrats you guys!! I hope you get your girl finally. But 4 boys is fun too. :)

Darren & Kenna said...

Congratulations you two! Very exciting. Hope it is a girl, KATIE! Sorry Lance, but not really. Having a girl is a lot of fun, and you're so crafty Katie you're gonna love making hair bows and frilly outfits!

I hear you're coming to Cali. Can't wait. Let us know your plans so we can plan Darren's work schedule around it and we'd love for you to stay with us for a night or two if you can.