Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh Christmas tree!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went out to get our Christmas tree. We wanted to do it the old fashioned way and cut it down but when we got to the tree farm the trees looked sickly so I said no way. So we found a lot that had their trees brought in from good ol' Sandy, OR. I knew that this was the place. We wanted a big tree this year but after looking around the lot none were the right size. Then I went to the way back and found this 9 footer. I asked them to untie it so I could see what it looked like. He told me it was untied and that it was just frozen solid.
He assured me it would be beautiful and it being from oregon, I believed him. We took it home, Lance and his dad set it up and it proceeded to unthaw while we all watched the BYU vs. Utah game. Even though the game was heartbreaking we had this beautiful tree to lift our spirits that night.





1 comment:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

LOL, that last picture is a keeper!

Merry Christmas!!