Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What a Blessed Day

Sunday we had Joshua's blessing at Church. It was doubly special because my SIL Natalie and her hubby had their baby, Taylee Dawn, just nine days before us so we did a double blessing.
It was fun to get together afterwards and celebrate these two little ones.

The Barker and Sutherland side. This is just half of everyone at the party.
joshua alexander wearing the outfit my maternal grandmother knitted before she died 20 years ago. it had never been worn before. The blanket was knitted by great grandma baxter (Lance's grandma) and each of my boys were blessed wrapped in it.
Taylee Dawn Jensen and Joshua Alexander Barker
My parents came out from Oregon to meet him.
Great Grandparents

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it just me or does Joshua already look like Darrin? Can't wait for Christmas to find out for sure.