Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Since the last time...

Oh I keep thinking that I am going to be better at documenting our lives. That maybe I will someday be able to write down the mundane details of our lives, the dreams of my heart or even just more than a line or two about our trials and accomplishments, But until that day comes I will have to be content with dragging and dropping photos and writing a few one liners to describe. Anyway since the last time I updated.....

Joshua now uses utensils
We took our Easter pictures into the sun
we roasted some weenies...
...or ate them raw by the fire
had a sod laying party in the rain (Thank you for helping Matt Vanessa and Cody)
gave up on potty training
kids still pick their noses
Cam got a double shiner. (That is why the doctor told mama that no more monkeys should jump on the bed)
Grandpa helped Darren with his Science project
Darren rocked his presentation
That is all for now. Baby is crying. Kids are yelling. I must get back to work. Good thing I love my job!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I LOVE THIS!!! Just 2 months ago Joshua couldnt even hold up his big head. I need to come visit....