Blogger Layouts

Friday, June 6, 2008

What we are up to



Cordon
Is still dealing with bipolar disorder.  He has a nasty temper when hungry or tired. However, his new thing is too randomly give me hugs and say I wuv you, mommy.  He is so sweet and wants to do whatever Darren is doing. He loves to eat all the time esp. pancakes, waffles, french toast, and pasta but he will eat anything and everything even veggies.

Darren 
Is learning to be patient with his shadow, Cordon.  He just finished up Spring semester at
the Little gym where he was in a sports skills development class.  He successfully did a full spin on the balance beam and did not fall off!!!  Darren is convinced there is a baby in his tummy named Nathan that is due the same time mommy's baby is due. I don't know how Im going to handle this one when Nathan never shows up.

Lance
Is of course always busy at work.  saving lives, delivering babies, and denying chronic pain sufferers their much anticipated narcotics.  He is still cursing the never ending problems with the spinkler system. However, we did just get a whole new backyard of sod layed and it looks beautiful.  Lance, has just paid off our first loan and is working on the next. He is also in the beginnings of training for the boston marathon and will be doing a 175 mi relay race in a couple weeks.

Katie
Is much anticipating the end of my third pregnancy.  Little Cameron is due July 3, but I won't be disappointed if he comes a little early.  I am now struggling to keep up with Darren and Cordon but I look forward to starting an exercise routine again so that I will once again be able to run faster than both of them. I have 3+ more weeks of eating whatever I want and then the work begins.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I seriously cannot believe you are about to have your THIRD child in three years. Also, does Cordon really have Bipolar Disorder, or were you joking? I just wondered if I missed something...

Bryson and Kristy said...

Wow I love that update! I was just thinking I wonder how my fam is doing so I was checking blogs and shoot I'm right up todate! You rock katie! Hang in there! And I burst out laughing that Darren thinks he has a baby in his tummy! Oh wow!

Lance said...

So I just realized that no one had answered Stephanie. No Cordon has not formally been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. It's just one of those cute labels we've put on him in hopes that it will be a self-fulfilling prophecy.