Blogger Layouts

Saturday, June 3, 2023

Mama gets some special treatment

 June 1, 2023

Well a busy day getting stuff done. I had a Physical Therapy appointment then a massage. My back has been killing me lately. They actually fit me in for a facial as well which was double my pleasure. I will have to do that more often. Then I drove down to Provo to deliver a calculator and pencils to Cordon for his ACT test and to check on Cam. While in Provo, I went to my favorite restaurant, Pizzeria 712 and the food was sooooo delicious, I just want to eat there everyday. I had a basil limeade and fresh made pita and hummus to start, then I had the braised beef short ribs with polenta and to end off with the salted chocolate pudding with a shortbread stick. oh wow, it was heavenly.  Then I drove home and josh and i were going to make ssmores but realized we had no Mallows. I really need to go grocery shopping. Our food intake skyrockets in the summer.

I think I look like my mom in this pic.

June 2, 2023
Friday
Another day another drive. It was a good day though. I headed back down to Provo and first stopped and got my hair done up, that always feels good to have a fresh hair style for the next few days. I saw a cute boutique next door and got a cute jumper outfit. Then I stocked up on our favorites from the Crust Club, BBQ mac and cheese, Chicken pot pie, and raspberry and lemon cheesecake babies. Then I headed over to the Springhill Suites and they upgraded me to the premier room with a great view of Mt Timpanogas. Then I went over to BYU (FSY)to talk to Cam and turns out he had already turned in his keys and packed up so we checked him out a night  early and there was a major summer downpour while we were doing that. We went to get some food and then went shopping to get him some new shorts and shoes for tennis and got him stocked up on soap and deodorant. Must haves for these teenage boys. Meanwhile, at home Lance took Josh to pick up his very first phone. Now I won't have to be his secretary anymore. And last but not least I made Cam go to the Arthur Murray Friday night dance party with me. He just played on his phone while I changed partners a few different dances. It was pretty fun. We drove back down to provo went to bed. The bed was super uncomfortable and I had a horrible sleep. 




No comments: