Blogger Layouts

Saturday, June 3, 2023

A little bit tired and a little bit productive

 June 3, 2023

I slept horrible in the hotel last night. I think it was a combination of the steroids I took for my allergies, it was to hot and the bed was way to hard for my liking. I feel like an old person that needs the circumstances just so in order to get a good nights sleep. Nonetheless, I was up early so I could pack up the room and go get Cordon from ACT camp. I need to see if he has any picks from the week. We stopped to get Chic-fil-A breakfast on the way home. I thought these boys would be exhausted after a long week but they were ready to go. Josh has been out and about with friends all day and let me just say that I love that he has a phone now. I no longer need to wonder/worry where he is or if he is safe.

Darren worked early this morning a came home smelling like food. He is a good hard worker and excellent work habits. I think we have finally figured out a good schedule for his classes for next year.

The rest of the day was spent doing laundry from the week and cleaning up the house. I may have taken a cat nap fully clothed outside by the pool in the sunshine. Felt so good.

Now Im doing the usual hang out by myself while all the kids are out with friends and Lance is at work. Wanting to go to sleep but I know they will need rides later.

Darren is at a movie with friends, Cordon is at Monster Bounce, Cam is gaming with friends and Josh is house hopping to whatever houses will take that crazy bunch of kids.


No comments: