Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Lifes a party, and some other things

 June 7th, 2023

Well we had the RS party at our house today. The weather was all over the place. 20 min. of heavy winds had us running inside to make our ice-cream sundaes.  Luckily it calmed down and everyone went outside to swim and hot tub. The party lasted until about 9:30 when the hot tub finally shorted out and the jets quit working. I can't ever figure that thing out.  The boys were all gone at Josh's baseball game. It was Darrens last coaching of the year. He did a good job with the team. The whole family really put in a team effort and always showed up with no complaints. Makes my momma heart happy.


June 8th, 2023

We are doing Camerons birthday celebration. I picked him and his friends up from Tennis at 10 am and then we went straight to Top golf in SLC. Then we headed to Park City and checked into our hotel. The boys have basically been on their own since we checked in. I have my own room and they have their own room. I hope they are getting along. Cam can be grumpy when he is tired. We will be here until Saturday.

June 9-13th

Ive been slacking on my updates. Park City was fun and we had a great meal at Sammy's Bistro. Cam has started Tennis, Darren left on his boys trip to Canada. I forgot to set the e brake on the civic and it rolled down the hill and into a tree. I was lucky enough to look out the window just in time to watch the whole thing happen. Josh has been working the Lazer printer and making some cool things.






No comments: