Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 5, 2023

ill drive an hour for some good BBQ

 June 4th, 2023

Um what happened yesterday. The days are already blurring together this summer. Well let me rack my brain, Oh yes it was Sunday. Lance was in Malad and it was Stake Conference. It had all the makings of a free Sunday without any obligation.  Well, my conscience got the better of me and I got up and went to Stake conference broadcast at our church building, BUT my ADD kicked in, the kids in the building were loud and screaming and I had a tweak in my neck from sleeping on it wrong. So I made my exit 45 min. into the session. Im impressed I made it that long. 

Then we drove up to Malad to have lunch with Lance. We went to the outdoor BBQ place and it was just as good as ever. Then we walked over to the new dessert place in Malad and had Coco nut mango tart and gelato.

We came home and I just rested the day away because I was hoping my sore neck would get better.


No comments: