Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cameron's first birthday

Cameron had his birthday during a whirlwind of Activity. That same weekend we celebrated Lance's graduation, our anniversary, bought a house and Flew out to Oregon to spend two weeks with my parents. So Cameron had about a ten minute birthday party after Lance got off work and before we had to go sign papers on our house on the way to the airport. He didn't seem to mind though he still loved his cake although no one else partook since it was so early in the day.

I wish my parents we in this picture since they were able to be here to celebrate with us but in all the haste to just "get the picture" I forgot to get a whole group shot.


We love our little Cameron and he has been my best baby. He has always been so happy and sleeps and eats well and is so content just to play by himself. He does enjoy cuddle time too and has developed a little bit of an attachment issue to me when in a new place.
Some things about Cam:
*He did get a little bit of an attitude for his birthday (I think his brothers gave that to him)
*He loves to throw balls
*Sleeps great
*loves climbing stairs
*loves to be outside and hates coming inside
*will eat anything except meat
*He is just a great baby and I am soooo lucky to have him

1 comment:

Meg said...

He is such a cute boy. And is there something somewhere that says the third baby is the angel baby? If there isn't, there should be.