Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thanks mom and dad



So we have been super busy lately. Many of you know we bought a house but I will post about that later when we take possession since I don't even have any pictures of it right now. Anyway, I have chosen to blog about each event separately so keep on going if you choose. I just wanted to say a big thank you to my mom and dad who took us in for two weeks. Grandpa taught my 4 year old to drive a four wheeler by himself (without a helmet) and Grammy who put the boys to bed every night. And thanks to mary for suffering from Zumba with me. and thanks to Sara for making us do the 1/2 marathon. Good bonding. Bad knees. Thanks to Paul for battling exhaustion after throwing the boys in the air about a million times. (Sorry about the shoulder)

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow you guys have been super busy! Congrats on the house. I am very happy that you posted the last picture of Lances graduation. Mom told me about it and it was even better to actually see it :) I am a little sad that we didn't get an invite. We would have totally been there!
So you ran a 1/2 or are training for 1/2? Good for you either way.
Anyway, thanks for the update! We miss you guys and I feel like I don't even know Cordon or (um the other one)oh yeah, Cameron :) Maybe one day.....

Anonymous said...

My knee still hurts

Sara Sue said...

i love all your posts! good job journaling sisterita.