Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Congratulations!

Words cannot say how proud I am of Lance and his persistence and dedication in accomplishing his goals.






Thanks especially to our parents who also helped so much during Lance's education
I am so glad Lance has parents that brought him up to be the person that he has become.
Good-bye to my competition. Now I get my husband back.
I even was rewarded for not divorcing Lance during residency
Lance giving his tributes and words of wisdom.
The defining moment! He did it. Diploma in hand.
Thanks to everyone for supporting Lance
Even Doctor's can have questionable judgement.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats Lancey! That is awesome and I can't believe how fast time has flown by! Happy birthday to your sweet boys too! So are you going to sell your house in Provo? You're moving to Willard right? Good luck with everything!