Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy 6 years




I think that Lance would agree with me that Our marriage gets better with age. We had a great anniversary. My parents were here for Lance's graduation so they watched the kiddo's for us while we partied it up in Park City for the night. The even paid for our Ruth's Chris dinner. However, our table was only a couple a way from Steve Young's table so I did not get Lance's undivided attention at dinner. Good thing the steak was delish.
How do I love thee, let me count the ways:
*Lance lives by the motto: Happy wife, happy life.
*He brings me home chocolate cake
*He understands when I need a night out
*He works very hard, gets little sleep, provides very well, and is almost always in a good mood.
*Has introduced me to many new things that I actually like to do now.
Like football games
Hiking (even with a child on my back)
learning to cook, bake, sew at his request
road trips
running my first race
*helps me to be a better communicator
*tried to learn to dance for me
*Was born to love me (see last years post)




1 comment:

Lexi said...

Congrats! Happy A-day. Tyler and I actually celebrated our 6th earlier this year-- it's a good one!