Blogger Layouts

Sunday, May 28, 2023

it turned out great

Sunday Darren spoke in church today. He did a great job and even made me tear up a little when he talked about how much he loved his family. He really is a great kid. He procrastinated his talk and we had to pump it out last minute this morning and then before he could practice, Dallin, trevin and another friend came over so they could go watch his talk. I think that made him feel good that they came to see him. 
I have a great primary class and today we talked about talents and how we can make them grow. They are the 6 year old class.
 I got in a really nice nap after church. There is nothing like a lazy Sunday afternoon nap. And then we went over to the park to play ultimate frisbee for Zanders birthday and then had dinner and cake and ice cream over at the Jensen's. 
Now we are just getting packed up to take Cam and Cord to BYU for FSY and ACT camp. They will be gone the whole week. I will miss them. I didn't get any pics today. I need to be better about that.

No comments: