Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 27, 2023

This one hurts a little

May 24th 2023
I know its not about me but Im going to make it about me this time.
Joshy graduated from elementary today, Wednesday.
I have spent a LOT of time in this School Volunteering with PTA, reading groups, math groups. choir, fundraisers, and working as a substitute teacher. It has always felt like home to me here at Lomond View Elementary and it will be weird to drive by the school and know that my kids are not in there.
I will back to substititute next year but Im sure it will feel a little emptier without Josh and his friends coming in for a treat and saying, "Hi Your Majesty," which is what they all call me.
Josh you had a wonderful 7 years here and you completed all of your State testing with the highest scores. Im so proud of you and hope you keep up the good work next year.

Mrs. Baker

Principal Skeen

 

No comments: