Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 27, 2023

He's done me proud

May 22, 2023
Oh my mama heart! This crazy boy is graduated from high school. I am just so proud of him and can't believe that he is all growed up and will be off on his own in the fall.
He has really prospered and done well. He completed his PLTW pathway and 4 years of seminary while still getting in all his graduation requirements. A very full schedule on top of working 2-3 jobs and doing the swim team and Chinese club.
He will be attending BYU in the fall and is looking forward to getting into as many activities as he can.
I remember asking one of his elementary teachers how I can get him to take his education seriously and not rush through his work just to be done. Well he figured it out and graduated with a 3.99 and 30 ACT. A job well done.








 

No comments: