Blogger Layouts

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Not a bad start

 May 27th, 2023

Ok seriously, the best part of summer vacation is sleeping in. It feels so good! All the boys slept in and even Lance slept in today too! (he never does that)

I started out the day by vacuuming out the pool while josh did a little morning swim. I have to say that 65 sixth graders can really do a number on the pool. Now we are just going shock it and let it filter for a good couple days and it should be as good as new.

After that Cam and I took a ride on my motorcycle and went to see Darren at the Straw market. He cooked us up some fries and then had a nice ride home.

Darren's friend Chandler has been planning an epic senior trip for them and a few other guys up to Canada. They leave in a couple weeks and they are taking the minivan. Chandler leaves for his mission to Chile in August.

I finally got josh to cut his hair. I love it. I think it makes him look younger and Im sure thats why I like it.

And finally, the cows came home, (bleh). Lance brought them back to eat down the grass in the pasture. Lets hope they stay put and don't get out.




No comments: