Blogger Layouts

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Cordon

Classic Cordon


Cordon's Cake





Birthday Dinner with Cousins







Birthday Bowling


We even got Grandpa Fred to take a break and celebrate!




July 20, 2006



Cordons 1st Birthday

Today Cordon is 2!!!  He has been a handful these last two years but has also been one of my biggest joys. Here are my top reasons why I love Cordon soooooo much!
1. The way he asks for "panpakes" every morning
2. He doesn't just talk, he growls everything and always with an exclamation point!
3. He loves to give "big hugs" and say "I wuv you, mommy"
4. He is sooooo sweet to Cameron and is never rough with him
5.  He doesn't even try to get out of his crib yet
6. His sweet but mischievous smile
7. The way he pulls on his ears when he is looking for his next task
8.The unequaled way he can project his voice
9. He loves to cuddle
10. There are not just ten reasons that I love him. I could go on forever!  


5 comments:

Lonely Paul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lance said...

Sure wish you had 10 reasons you loved me!!!

Ashlee Marie said...

Happy birthday Cordon! What a cutie, I can't believe how BIG he's gotten in just one year!

deb said...

Nice party Katie and Lance. It was alot of fun. A little chaotic but what do you expect with that many kids together. I'm sure everyone would agree we have the cutest grandkids ever. The cake was the best. When the kids look back in 10 years they will say how come we don't get cool cakes like that anymore.

Brad said...

happy belated birthday cordon! looks like a fun b-day party!!! did you make the cake katie?? i am soo impressed! can't wait to see you guys- e