Blogger Layouts

Sunday, July 6, 2008

independence day






We had a great time at the Independence day celebration in Willard this weekend.  The boys both entered the running races  and both Darren and Cordon took first place in their age groups.   We have been practicing all year just for that event and it paid off.  My dad was here from Oregon and ran in the 45-60 age group. Darren loved the fireworks and Cordon just hid his face in the blanket. I think he was more tired than scared. Cameron, of course, slept through the whole display. It was a great day and we were exhausted by the time we got into bed.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Two more runners in the family! Hooray! But you never mentioned Lance. How'd he do?

Lance said...

I missed my stinking race. I didn't know they went from 25-35. I've never won anyway so I wasn't too disappointed. Wouldn't want to ruin our streak.