Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

So far Cameron has been the perfect baby.  He still sleeps most of the time even at night. Last night he only woke up once and went right back to sleep after he ate.  When he is awake he hardly ever cries. Darren and Cordon are so sweet to him also and not a bit jealous.  If Cameron starts to cry they immediately jump up and run over and give him kisses.  Having a third boy has been a much easier adjustment so far than I was anticipating. Of course, my parents were here all last week and lance is on partial vacation this week.  Next week I will be on my own again but Im ready for the challenge. Anything is better than being pregnant! Oh and I love watching the scale lean the other way.


5 comments:

Becky said...

What a little stud! Glad to hear he's a little mellow yellow. You deserve it - especially after already having two rowdy boys! Hope all is well!

Brad said...

he is sooooo cute~ looking forward to seeing you guys at the end of august!

the splendid life of us... said...

He is adorable, he looks just like you! I am glad you are adjusting to 3 boys, I think it is so fun to have all the same. Congrats!

And I just have to say that I love the video Lance made, Bryce and I were cracking up!What a great thing to show your kids when they are older.

Cort and Amy said...

Hey guys!! Good lookin kid! Thanks to Des, we finally got your blog address! Love you guys and can't wait to spend the weekend with you in Oregon!

Tamber said...

Congrats on your new baby. He is so adorable. I love the name too. Your boys are getting so big and adorable.