Blogger Layouts

Sunday, July 13, 2008

We are blessed

Cameron is two weeks old today.  Time has hit fast forward since he has been born.  I feel so much better now. My energy level has skyrocketed and something about a having a sweet innocent helpless baby in the house gives me more patience with the other boys.  I am also continually grateful for how perfect he is.  For nine months I think about the what ifs.  Im sad to say that this time most of my thoughts were what if he cries all the time or what if he doesn't sleep very well.  I would gladly take those things over what if he needs open heart surgery like our friends brand new baby just had.  He was born less than two weeks after Cameron and was having trouble breathing at birth. He had to be flown to SLC where he needed surgery to correct his heart condition where he wasn't getting enough oxygen in his blood.  
Anyway, I just feel very blessed that we have such beautiful healthy boys and my thoughts and prayers go out to all those parents out there that have sick children. 

No comments: